Why become a Cell Power Merchant?
Cell Power offers the following features to merchants.
- Zero-cost startup option allows you to create a new business or enhance your existing business.
- Sell prepaid airtime and/or electricity from your cellphone, personal computer or dedicated point-of-sales (POS) terminal.
- Purchase prepaid airtime and/or electricity vouchers in a convenient way.
- Manage your business hours with an online vending calendar.
- View your statements with the easy-to-use online interface.
- Create and manage multiple user IDs for one account enabling other users to sell on your behalf.
Note that in order to become a Cell Power merchant there must already be an existing Cell Power operator in your country with which you can register.
Who can become a Merchant?
- An individual who wants to purchase prepaid vouchers in a convenient way.
- An individual who wants to resell prepaid vouchers on a small scale to family and friends.
- A sole proprietor who wants to resell prepaid vouchers to enhance their existing business.
How it works
Merchants register with an operator or with an agent. A merchant buys stock - prepaid airtime and/or electricity vouchers - from the operator and then resells the prepaid vouchers to customers.